Sunday, January 18, 2009

CURRENTLY AT SHAB

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




COTTAGE BEDROOM SET IN THE POPULAR AQUA/TURQUOISE COLOR. INCLUDES JENNY LYNN TYPE BED, HIGH CHEST, LOW CHEST WITH MIRROR AND NIGHTSTAND NOT PICTURED.

Photobucket



HANDSOME BACHELOR CHEST WHICH I BELIEVE IS MAHAGONY. TWO DOORS OPEN AT TOP TO REVEAL FOUR DRAWERS FOR STORAGE.

Photobucket



MATCHING DRESSER TO THE BACHELOR CHEST

PhotobucketPhotobucket



NICE SIZE PRIMITIVE SHABBY TABLE. PAINTED CABINET WHICH HOLDS LOTS OF STUFF.......PERFECT FOR LINENS IN BATH

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    I saw your comment on Corey's blog and saw you listed Type 1 diabetes as number 1 for things you don't like. I listed it as #1 too. My 9 yr old son has it since the age of 2.5. I have a blog, but haven't written for a while...but may get back to it soon.

    ReplyDelete